|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Admiral is an overdrive effect featuring a new "quadrature overdrive algorithm" that is designed to give more power and strength to any kind of audio material.
Admiral can be used, for example, to bring lead vocals precisely and powerfully to the front of the mix, add the needed crispness to backing vocals, give drums more punch and a tighter beat, get the right balance for synth sounds and guitars, and give acoustic instruments a more defined attack for a tighter groove. With the "mighty" function it can create extreme distortion especially designed for synthetic sounds to give them more power or even extreme destruction. The "soft" function adds "warmth" and "harmonic noises" to digital recordings.
- Quadrature overdrive algorithm.
- "mighty"-function for extreme distortion.
- Boost - level.
- Saturation meters.
- Soft/hard characteristics.
- Peak meters for input and output levels.
- Power meters for input and output.
- Highpass and lowpass filter.