|Product||Adobe Premiere Pro|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Premiere Pro is a tool for professional video editing, allowing you to capture, edit, and deliver virtually any format, from DV to uncompressed HD.
HD and SD media support:
- Scalable format support: Premiere Pro supports all standard and high-definition formats, including DV, Digital Betacam, HDV, HDCAM, DVCPRO HD, and D5 HD (some formats may require additional hardware).
- Native SD and HD support: Capture, edit, and deliver full-resolution SD or HD using native support for the Xena HS real-time encoding card from AJA Video.
- Native HDV editing: Capture and edit HDV content in its original format with no conversion or quality loss.
- Real-time playback: Play multiple video channels at full resolution and with titles, transitions, effects, and color correction, without rendering or additional hardware. Number of channels may vary based on system performance.
- Support for any media: Import and export major video, audio, and graphic file formats: QuickTime, Windows Media, AVI, BWF, AIFF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, TIFF, and more.
- 24P/24PA support: Capture, edit, and output 24-frames-per-second progressive content with support for 24P and 24PA advanced pulldown schemes.
Integration with high-end workflows:
- Feet + Frames timecode: Display timecode for 16mm and 35mm film as standard Feet + Frames nomenclature.
- Support for 4,096x4,096 frames: Import, edit, and output 4K image sequences with dimensions up to 4,096x4,096 pixels.
- 16:9 preview to 4:3: Preview widescreen footage on a 4:3 monitor or lay off to a 4:3 tape or DVD with real-time letterboxing. Ensure that your 16:9 material looks right during playback.
- Digital intermediate workflow: Capture and edit HD or up to 4K scanned files, consolidate and manage projects, and work efficiently with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop software.
Professional hardware support:
- Video hardware support: Choose from a wide range of capture cards and other hardware to build the HD, SD, or DV editing system that meets your needs and budget.
- Comprehensive VTR support: Control video decks through RS-422 and RS-232 serial protocols or FireWire for precise batch capturing, recapturing, and insert editing.
- ASIO compatibility: Record and play back audio through any multichannel audio card or hardware that supports the industry-standard ASIO protocol.
Workflows that work for you:
- Superior Adobe Photoshop integration: Import and animate Photoshop layers. Edit still images from Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 with Adobe Photoshop software. Automatically create Photoshop files to match a project's frame size and aspect ratio.
- Adobe After Effects plug-in compatibility: Take advantage of After Effects software plug-ins to expand your effects options. Most After Effects plug-ins are compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- After Effects integration: Drag and drop or copy and paste clips or timelines between Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. Open complete Adobe Premiere Pro projects, including nested sequences, in After Effects.
- Multiple nestable timelines: Edit each section or sequence of a project on its own timeline. Nest each timeline section into a master timeline while maintaining full access to every edit.
- Project manager: Easily archive media, reclaim drive space, and move between offline and online environments. Consolidate projects by selecting and moving actual media used to a single location.
- GPU-accelerated rendering: Premiere Pro automatically adjusts to take full advantage of the power of your graphics card, accelerating the preview and rendering of motion, opacity, color, and image distortion effects.
- Advanced subclip creation and editing: Break master clips into smaller subclips for more flexible editing. Trim, apply effects, rename, and otherwise treat subclips like any other video clip.
- Customizable user interface: Adjust the Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 interface to fit any editing style, workflow, and environment. Use the docked interface to simultaneously adjust all windows.
- Ripple, rolling, slip-and-slide edits: Make complex edits in one step using the advanced editing tools professionals depend on. Trim and adjust footage with single actions that would otherwise require multiple steps.
- Scrolling timeline: Set the timeline to scroll smoothly under a stationary indicator during playback, or adjust it to advance one page as the playback indicator reaches the edge of the window.
- Audio sample-level editing: Adjust audio clips with a precision of up to 1/96,000 of a second. Set precise L- and J-cuts. Eliminate small pops, crackles, and other unwanted audio elements.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts: Customize your keyboard to match your personal editing style. Create and export multiple keyboard maps to perform different tasks or to support multiple users and systems.
From vision to reality:
- Multicam editing: Edit multiple-camera shoots quickly and easily. View multiple video tracks from a multicam shoot, and edit by switching between tracks in real time. Easily sync clips based on source timecode.
- Professional color correction: Use primary and secondary color-correction tools to match shots; change colors; correct exposure errors; and modify highlights, midtones, and shadows across clips, sequences, or entire projects.
- Professional internal scopes: Monitor luma and chroma levels on every line with the built-in Waveform monitor and Vectorscope. Display Waveform IRE information in standard, YCbCr Parade, RGB Parade, or combined modes.
- Integrated titling: Create sophisticated text and graphics titles from scratch, from professionally designed templates, or from user-defined styles.
- Adobe Bridge: Browse, organize, and preview content files, and then drag and drop what you need from Adobe Bridge. Search by or edit XMP metadata such as keywords, language, and format.
- Enhanced color-correction tools: Take advantage of new color-correction tools, each optimized for specific tasks. Fast color correction allows for quick and easy adjustments, while secondary color-correction tools allow you to make more selective modifications for a professional finish.
- 10-bit and 16-bit color resolution support: Maintain source integrity with support for 10-bit video and 16-bit PSD files.
- 32-bit internal color processing: Maintain maximum image quality with subtle and dramatic changes to color, contrast, and exposure, free of the banding and artifacts caused by lower bit-depth processing.
- Lighting effects filter: Add a spot, directional, or omni light to your video footage. Create multiple lights to see different looks on different parts of a scene.
- 5.1 surround sound: Create and manipulate multichannel audio to produce true surround sound and other richly layered audio experiences.
- Video clip and timeline effects: Apply powerful visual and motion effects to your clips with high-quality built-in effects or with the wide range of After Effects compatible plug-ins.
- Advanced audio editing: Use advanced audio tools to give your audio breadth and depth with sample-level editing, 5.1 surround sound panning, and VST plug-in support.
- Precise keyframe controls: Control any audio and video effect parameter. Drag edit points and use Bézier handles to create animations and audio ramps with precise control.
- Audio clip and track effects: Apply multiple audio effects to any audio clip or track. Work with many included VST-format plug-ins or one from a third party. Edit audio with tools unequaled by any other video editor.
- Multichannel audio mixer: Mix more easily. Control your audio track volume and pan/balance/channel settings with a software version of a multichannel hardware audio mixer.
- Hundreds of video and audio filters and effects: Explore hundreds of high-quality production and design filters and effects that can restore and enhance your video, graphics, and audio.
- Effects favorites: Create your own presets. Save simple and complex effects parameters as a custom preset that you can quickly apply to any clip in any project.
- Animated track-matte workflow: Easily create traveling mattes by applying effects and animation to individual track-matte clips.
Share your work:
- Accelerated client review and approval: Expedite reviews with Adobe Clip Notes. Embed video into a PDF file, e-mail the file to your client to review with timecode-specific comments, and then view comments mapped to the timeline.
- AAF and EDL import/export: Exchange project metadata with major video, film, and audio applications via industry-standard Advanced Authoring Format (AAF), AAF with Edit Protocol, and Edit Decision List (EDL) files.
- Image sequence file export: Output for film recording or file sharing. Create numbered image sequences with any frame size up to 4,096x4,096 pixels in major graphics formats including TGA and TIFF.
Choose your final output:
- DVD authoring from the timeline: Create high-quality, menu-driven DVDs directly from the Adobe Premiere Pro timeline. Make full-resolution, interactive DVDs for digital dailies, test discs, or final delivery.
- Macromedia Flash Video export: Streamline the process of encoding video and audio for your Flash projects with built-in support for Flash Video export.
- Web video delivery: Make your project web ready. Use comprehensive compression tools for Internet-friendly file formats including Macromedia Flash Video, Real, Windows Media, and QuickTime.
- Standard video format export: Output to major tape formats including standard and high definition, NTSC and PAL, interlaced and progressive, DV, Digital Betacam, HDV, HDCAM, DVCPRO HD, and D5 HD (some formats may require additional hardware).
- Digital cinema export: Create a stunning theatrical experience. Export your digital cinema project as a Windows Media 9 Series file with 720p or 1,080p resolution and 5.1 surround sound.
- Output uncompressed HD: Lay off to tape. Deliver on DV, SD, HDV, and compressed or uncompressed HD, as well as HD-SDI VTRs and other devices.