|Product||ADX SVC (Speech Volume Control)|
$249 - buy, $19.99 - 2 wk rental
|Type / Tags|
The ADX Speech Volume Control (SVC) plug-in allows you independent volume level control over both speech and background elements within a mono or stereo mix. Lower the level of background noise within troublesome production audio, or easily boost dialogue levels without requiring access to stems or the full multi-track session.
SVC uses a speech-optimized version of ADX VEX, a cloud-based, multi-algorithmic voice extraction technology that automatically separates audio from within your favorite DAW.
SVC is very easy to use. Its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume sliders. The brand new, integrated Consonants Detection algorithm automatically identifies and separates difficult noisy consonants. Speech Settings can be used to easily target typical male, female and child speech frequency ranges:
- Volume control of speech content up to +/- 12 dB.
- Volume control of background noise and effects up to +/- 12 dB.
- Speech-optimized separation algorithm.
- Automatic Consonants Detection algorithm.
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection algorithm.
- GPU-enhanced processing speeds.
- Works with stereo and mono sources.
- Available in AAX, AU, VST formats.
- Windows and Mac Compatible.
NOTE: SVC works in most common DAWs. Please check here to be sure your DAW is compatible.