|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Sound Library plugin based on Native Instruments' Intakt.
A "must have" virtual instrument for Sound Designers, Music Producers, Musicians and DJs, who would like to inject an authentic afro-latin feel into their projects. Over a period of two years, Francis Fuster and Sultan Makende, together with some very special friends, have put together this eclectic selection of rhythms, loops and hits. Most of the rhythms were recorded at Sultan Sound studio in London, but some were recorded in the field, in Africa and South America, preserving the original local ambience.
- Over 600 Mb of loops & samples.
- Access to individual instruments and individual hits within loops.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Based on KONTAKT audio engine.
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode.
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo.
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer.
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay.
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope.
- Total Recall.