|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
agnarohm is a stereo EQ / Overdrive suite. It also features noise gate, compression, tuner, flanger, tonestack, preamp, uniphaser, cab simulation, delay and reverb units, making it suitable for guitar and bass (or any other instrument) signal processing.
Instead of simulating existing hardware preamp heads, agnarohm offers totally customizable tonestack, preamp and pre / post equalizer units in order to achieve a great variety of amplification character and sound.
Randomization functions are also available so that the user can focus on performing while quickly trying new complex settings and combinations literally at the push of a button.
- Noise gate, compression, tuner, flanger, equalizers, preamp / drive, tremolo, uniphaser, cabinet simulator, reverb, delay.
- Internal oversampling for aliasing reduction.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Randomization function for the whole unit as well as the individual chain parts.
- Preset saving and loading.
- Loudness protection / auto-gain function (no signal will be too loud or too quiet).
- Low CPU usage (full SSE and SSE2 support).
more info here
(The guitar sounds in the samples were created using agnarohm only. no other effects, guitar heads, preamps, Impulse Response (IR) convolvers or cabinet simulators were used)