|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (USB-eLicenser)|
AirEQ is an equalizer "created to meet every single expectation of musicians, mixing engineers and producers".
AirEQ aims to accurately reproduce the analog equalization characteristics: the curve precision and the phase's variation are the key points of the analog sound. It also reproduces musical tuning ways which are an important part of the sound of a high-end equalizer.
AirEQ also features a special "Air" band, which Eliosound claim is a new type of filter that helps you to restore or to add sound brightness.
- Eight-band AMLT (Analog Matched Linear Transform) Equalizer.
- High Pass, Low Shelf/Bell, Bell x 3, High Shelf/Bell, Low Pass, Air:
- High Pass: 20Hz-10kHz, 6dB/oct, 12 dB/oct : Q 0.05-4.
- Low Shelf: 20Hz-20kHz, Gain ± 15dB, Q 0.3-2.
- Bells: 20Hz-20kHz, Gain ± 15dB, Q 0.1-7.
- High Shelf: 20Hz-20kHz, Gain ± 15dB, Q 0.3-2.
- Low Pass: 20Hz-20kHz, 6dB/oct, 12 dB/oct : Q 0.05-4.
- Air: ± 15dB.
- In/Out switches for each band and global In/Out switch.
- Output Gain: ± 15dB.
- Band Names: On, Off.
- Freq: Hz, Notes, Off.
- Q: Q-factor, Octaves, Off.
- Gain: On, Off.
- Knob Tuning: Coarse, Fine, Coarse with max gain.
- Knob Snap: Coarse, Fine, Off.
- Presets & Banks with sorting options.
- Easy to use keyboard shortcuts.