|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
AirEQ was designed with a vision of achieving musical, technical and sonic excellence.
Simple, intuitive and quick to use, AirEQ is a musical equalizer plugin at its best.
The Water and Fire curves, as the Character and Strength parameters were adjusted by ear, so mixing engineers can focus on one thing - making music sound great.
- Five fully parametric EQ bands with ±18dB of gain.
- Shelving filters are switchable on first and fifth bands.
- Steep Bell curve for surgical adjustments available on all five bands.
- Fully parametric high and low pass filters with 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 36 slopes.
- Band Bypass switches for all bands.
- Character curves for unprecedented control over resonances; globally or per-band.
- Strength is an advanced dry/wet control that allows for parallel processing; globally or per-band.
- Earth for easy adjustment of low frequencies.
- Air for easy adjustment of high frequencies.
- Input and Output Gains ±18dB.
- Frequency Analyzer with Realtime and Average Analysis displays.
- Frequency Analyzer can be hidden for "ears only" mode.
- RMS and Peak Input and Output metering configurable to display dBFS, RMS Difference, and K-System.
- Polarity Reverse switch.
- Preset Management System featuring Bank Import & Export.
- Useable Factory Presets.
Built for Workflow:
- Unlimited Undo and Redo steps.
- Frequency Finder and Band Solo tools for finding problematic frequencies or listening to a band in isolation.
- Gain and Q knobs can be adjusted continuously or stepped.
- Rename bands to make your own presets.
- A / B Snapshot Slots for comparing two EQ settings.
- Momentary toggle key command for all buttons.
- Mono, Stereo, and 5.1 channel configurations.
- Mid-Side and Left / Right Processing modes.
- Bands can be assigned to process only one channel.