|Price (MSRP)||£5 ($8)|
|Type / Tags|
Native Instruments' Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher.
Akebono: Plucked is a sample based emulation of a rare suitcase instrument from Japan.
Released some time in the mid to late '80s, Akebono re-creates a number of traditional Japanese instrument sounds using a combination of samples and digital synthesis.
All 9 of the plucked string instrument sounds were sampled for this library.
Key features include:
- All plucked instrument sounds chromatically sampled at 24-bit 48kHz.
- An easy-to-use, custom interface.
- Convolution based emulation of the original speaker at various microphone positions.
- Authentic emulation of the original performance controls.
- Two additional articulations per sound, accessed via key-switches.
- Compatible with Kontakt 4 & 5.
Included Instrument Sounds:
- Koto (x2).
- Bass Koto (x2).
- Shamisen (x3).