|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
AkustiX Enhancer is a collection of enhancement effects designed to complement the mix and mastering process. Each effect is based on the latest developments in psycho-acoustic research and offers multiple ways to customize recordings by using psycho-acoustic processing to shape and enhance the sound.
AkustiX Enhancer features six powerful mixing effects:
- Psycho EQ dynamically boosts and equalizes frequencies based on the non-linearity of the human ear.
- Stereo Width has up to 3 frequency bands available the stereo width effect uses exclusive new technology to provide independent frequency control over the stereo width & spatial image without introducing negative artefacts.
- The Ultra Stereo section adds transparency while enhancing perceived spaciousness and auditory distance within a mix, it can also be used to up mix from mono to stereo.
- Phase Enhance masks non-linearities and simulates a more natural dispersion and propagation of the sound.
- Multi Exciter is designed to enhance presence and brightness the multi-band exciter adds vibrancy and depth to the mix by adding additional harmonics.
- The Smart Filter section enhances transparency and adds more detail by using frequency-domain masking.
- Add brightness, vibrancy, transparency and depth to the mix.
- Exclusive new technology based on the latest in psychoacoustics research.
- Virtual surround processing.
- Exclusive new Stereo enhancement technology.
- High-end quality processing.
- Powerful spectrum analyzer & phase meter to visualize imaging and phase.
- Restore and revitalize old recordings.