|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
NOTE: Albino 3 was discontinued at the end of 2012.
- Sound Presets consist of 4 separate Layers for rich, complex sound synthesis.
- 32 note polyphonic (CPU dependent).
- Unlimited sound programs, Sound Browser.
- +2100 Rob Papen presets and more.
- 4 oscillators per Layer, 4 types. Oscillator modules include Analog-type, Digital-type, Noise-type and Audio Input-type. FM modulation and AM modulation. Oscillator Sync in Analog Oscillator 2 and 4.
- Stereo Filters, 4 types. Filter modules include Silk-type, Cream-type, Scream-type and Comb-type. 3 multimode filters (Silk, Cream and Scream), each with a different basic design thus producing different sounding filters. Filters are stereo with panning and panning modulation options.
- Saturation knob precedes each filter to add overdrive to the sound before it enters the filter. Four types of Saturation are available.
- 8 envelopes, 2 types. ADSFR type and 5-stage envelope type with loop function. Each envelope stage has separate slope/curve settings. Each oscillator has its own volume envelope.
- 4 LFOs with various waveforms and midi-syncable. LFO Waves have adjustable start-phase and waveform-symmetry. LFOs can also be set to mono mode.
- Modulation Matrix which includes 16 routings with 27 sources and 36 destinations. Separate control section for Velocity to: AMP, Filter 1 and Filter 2.
- Arpeggiator with 32 step rhythm sequencer, step length, clock settings, various modes including modulation and chord, switchable keyboard retrigger, swing, velocity mix, save/load functionality.
- Spread function for each Oscillator for ultra fat detuned sounds.
- Chord memory mode (saved with the preset).
- 4 effects units per layer each containing 12 stereo effects including two Choruses, two Delays, Filter, Phaser, Reverb, Flanger, Gator, Wah Wah, Compressor and LoFi.
- Mono/Polyphonic Portamento/Glide featuring Fingered mode, switchable constant Time/constant Rate and Auto-Bend Modes.
- Sound programs are stored directly on hard disk so providing a virtually unlimited number of storage locations. Sounds are sorted into style-maps for easy search. Integrated Sound Browser, MIDI program change and bank change supported.
- Adjustable Precision setting for recreating the warmth of true analog synthesizers.
- Gen (randomize) function for experimentation and preset fun.
- Microtonal support (Scala file import) for different scales (Indian, Arabic, etc.).
- Adjustable keyboard velocity response curve.
- Adjustable voice limit (mono, 1...12, oo).
- MIDI activity display (also triggers a C3 when clicked).
- Several parameters are located on the "rear panel" so they are not changed accidentally during use.
- Controller hardware (faderbox or synth) settings can be saved and restored.
- Dial operation is switchable between circular and linear modes.