Amadeus Pro is a multi-track audio editor supporting a variety of formats including MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Wave and many others.
Convert vinyl or tape to CD:
- Amadeus Pro's powerful denoising and repairing functions make it easy to remove that annoying hiss on your favourite tape recordings or the scratch on that old vinyl recording.
- Split your recording into multiple tracks with one handy function, for use by iTunes for example.
- Burn your recording to an Audio CD straight away from within Amadeus Pro with a simple click of the mouse.
- Dedicated equalizers make it easy to get the original sound back from very old recordings.
Powerful batch processing functions:
- Converts to and from the following file formats: Amadeus, AIFF, WAVE, Mp3, Ogg Vorbis, Mp4, M4a (AAC and Apple Lossless), FLAC, Apple CAF, QuickTime, SoundDesigner II, Next, Mp2 (reading only).
- Allows you to apply arbitrary sequences of sound effects to a collection of files.
- Preserves metadata (artist, song title, album cover, etc) even across formats, provided that the format supports metadata.
- Full support for both Audio Unit and VST audio Plug-Ins means that the functionality of Amadeus Pro can be extended and tailored to suit your particular requirements.
- The most commonly used effects (multiband graphic equalizers, volume normalization, fade in/out, echo, speed and pitch change, etc.) are built in.
- Amadeus Pro allows you to maintain a list of favorite actions, so that your commonly used tasks are always only one mouse click away.
- Create high quality sonograms or spectrum analyses for professional or amateur use.
- The many real-time analysis tools of Amadeus Pro make it the perfect pedagogical tool for explaining the physics of sounds.
- Extensive waveform statistics.