|Type / Tags|
Welcome to the sounds of Ambient Glitch, an ancient relic of atmospheric music with a twist of controlled malfunction.
Emerge your tracks into a new wave of swirled strings, mechanical soundscapes, pattern based-walking analogue bass-lines and big screen drums process through valve radio circuitry.
dboxSamples has focused more towards film composers, grime artists and glitch performers to bring you the Holy Grail of ambient soundscapes.
Combined with 213 x 24-bit audio looped sounds and multi-take strings at your fingertips makes Ambient Glitch the best counterpart for sequenced music.
Aiming "all over the globe", producers blend this unique music trend to fit your everyday dance floor fillers.
- Bass - 19 cutting, jagged textures of spiked bass ready to carry your tracks across any genre.
- Beats - 69 heavy, all-terrain grooves filled with the most accurately timed kinetic beats for consistent motion.
- EFX - 7 controlled by envelope, noisy motions and delayed morphs.
- Glitch: 7 aesthetic spectrum glitch sounds.
- Keys - 27 key modulations sharpened to perfection combined with mellow dulcet tones.
- Multi - 40 layers of grounded multi-take musical aspects intertwined with a touch of introspection.
- Pads - 20 soft, atmospheric chordal keyboard parts for signature music.
- Real - 12 visionary, piercing real sounds to create dynamics and add some backdrop flavor.
- Strings - 6 string interventions for enhancing performance to break musical boundaries.
- Tops - 13 elements to spice up your landscape with stuttered noise and percussive aspects.
- 231 samples at 24-bits.
- Loops come in Acid, Apple Loops, Rex and Stylus Rmx formats.
- All formats included with a single purchase.
- 2.86 GB zipped.
- WAV 830MB zipped.
- APPLE LOOPS 818MB zipped.
- REX 373MB zipped.
- RMX 835MB zipped.