|Type / Tags|
Mac OS X 10.8+
Ambify connects to Philips Hue wireless lighting systems in order to generate realtime light effects from a variety of sources including media players, streaming services, airplay clients, MIDI devices and more.
- Realtime Light Effects for Phillips Hue.
- Supports a variety of sources including local audio, wireless audio, MIDI and more.
- Simple effect controls with multiple modes.
- Custom color themes.
- Capture System Audio.
- Receive AirPlay from iOS devices or other Macs.
- Receive MIDI from other Apps or devices.
- Tempo Sync with Ableton Live or other LINK enabled apps and devices.
- A Philips Hue wireless lighting system.
- A Mac running Mac OS X 10.8 or newer.
A free demo is available at getambify.com
Licenses are available from the Numerical Store