|Product||Amp Modeler Pro|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Amp Modeler Pro is an amp modeling and studio effects plug-in.
- 15 Preamp Models cover every range of playing styles and modeled using Studio Devil's proprietary digital vacuum tube modeling technology.
- Gain, Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence controls that interact with your tone just like on real tube amps.
- Boost, Deep, and Bright switches quickly liven up and adjust your tone.
- Select from 3 Power Amp Models with Drive Control: Tube Class AB, Tube Class A, and Solid-State MOSFET.
- Impulse Modeler / Cabinet Processor imports any WAV or AIFF file and features Zero-Latency switch, adjustable Filter Length, and High-end Sizzle controls.
- 32 Studio Devil Cabinets plus 58 ReCabinet Demo impulses included.
- 7-Band Graphic-EQ with Master Level, 3 Modes, and Pre/Post switch to position your EQ either at the input of your amp or in the send-return loop: pre or post distortion.
- Sweepable Parametric EQ with Mids Level and Frequency control knobs to custom tailor your tone.
- Wah-Wah Effect with adjustable pedal slider for a parked-Wah sound, or assign it to a MIDI controller for a real-time Wah.
- Compressor / Sustainer with two modes and Attack controls.
- 4 Studio Quality Modulation Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, and Tremolo. All are fully adjustable and can be positioned Pre/Post preamp to choose from that floor Pedal or Loop Effect sound.
- Echo / Delay Modeler with Normal / Stereo Ping-Pong Modes and continuously adjustable Style Knob: sweep from Analog Delay to Tape Echo or to Digital Delay and anywhere in between.
- World-Class Reverb with Level control and 3 Modes: Room, Club, and Hall.
- Noise Gate with adjustable Threshold and Gating Slope controls.
- Built-In Chromatic Tuner and Level Meters to stay in tune and to help maximize your signal level while guarding against digital clips.
- Master Volume control with Clip indicator.
- 128 Presets per Bank, unlimited Banks.
- Import and Export Presets and Banks via XML files to share your tones with everyone.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 174, and 192 kHz sample rate support.
- All this in a single, compact, and simple to use user interface.