|Type / Tags|
Amp Vision is a VST plug-in for guitar processing giving you a variety of tones in an easy to use package. It works with VST compatible audio applications and excels in multiple roles such as recording, performing, practice, and processing tracks:
- 28 amps to choose from.
- 14 Effect Pedals.
- Cabinet Sims are included and standard files can be loaded.
- Customizable Library of presets and categories.
- Many adjustable features such noise gate and oversampling.
- Cab sim, effects, or amp modeling can be bypassed.
- Internal 64-bit (double precision) processing.
- Stereo processing.
- MIDI and track envelope support.
- No added latency (aka zero latency).
The amp simulations in this plug-in cover an wide range of guitar tones. Many of these amps are inspired by guitar recordings and vintage amps. Modern amps are also included for modern metal or clean tones.
Your presets are easily organized in an internal library that is part of the plug-in.
Effect simulations are also included and can be used in any order before or after an amp.
Cab sim features are included with a number of cab sim files built in. It can load more from our site or from any impulse response file.