|Price (MSRP)||$99.99 / €79,99|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Ampeg SVX is a bass amp plug-in powered by AmpliTube technology. It allows you to mix and match between amps and cabinets of the most sought-after Ampeg bass amps including SVT Classic, the SVT 4 PRO, the BA500 and the B15 Portaflex. All of the amps are modeled "component by component" after the original by IK, and ear-tuned by Ampeg engineers.
Ampeg SVX also includes a fully configurable 8-stompbox pedal board with several effects, all designed specifically for bass. Effects include Chorus, Delay, Octaver, Wah, Envelope, Filter, Overdrive and Compressor.
Two parallel signal paths allow for separate direct bass sounds to be mixed with a different processed and amped sound on the other channel for an instant top quality studio sound.
- 4 Modules: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet +Mic selection/placement.
- 4 signature Ampeg-modeled bass amps: SVT Classic, SVT 4 PRO, BA500 and the B15 Portaflex.
- 6 signature Ampeg cabinet models: 1x15, 2x10, 2x12, 2 models of 4x10, and also 8x10.
- 24 bass amp combinations.
- 8 analog modeled stomps on 6 slots with flexible routing: Chorus, Delay, Octaver, Wah, Envelope, Filter, Overdrive and Compressor.
- High precision tuner.
- Ultra-accurate analog modeling with DSM technology.
- All effects BPM syncable.