|Type / Tags|
Amplio is a way to enhance boring and dull sound. It's a 3 band Equalizer with adjustable bands and additional multiband effect modules. The plug-in is originally designed to enhance drum patterns but it is powerful enough to be used on any type of sound. Reverb effect routable to any of three bands will add more space to mix and Soft Limiter will prevent any clipping on final output.
Version 2 changes:
- New multiband Noise gate with envelope controls will help you totally change your beat and create something new.
- Total overhaul of user interface, faster load and smaller file-size. Improved controls. You can now use right mouse click to set default values and double right mouse click to set value to zero on all controls. Holding shift while dragging will increase sensitivity for better value settings.
- No more overlapping band control points on Frequency splitter.
- Improved Reverb and fixed wet/dry mix.
- Low band saturation now working correctly.
- Improved soft limiter to work better with distortion module.
- Control the stereo field with new multiband stereo balance module. Handy gadget for centering bass frequencies.
- Assembly optimization of all modules in order to save as much cycles as possible. Even with new noise gate CPU usage is same or even better than in previous version.
- Adjusted all existing presets and added new 14 new presets. Total 66 presets including Amplio presets that use Distortion module.
Version 1.1 changes:
- additional optimization (up to 12% CPU usage reduction).
- added knob readout for reverb module.
- new distort module (see the attached audio demo).
Distort synthony - made with new Amplio VST and U.F.O. Zone edition
Amplio video presentation