|Price (MSRP)||$199.99 / €159,99|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
AmpliTube 3 is a massive upgrade to the guitar and bass tone gear-modeling software. It offers over 160 precisely modeled pieces of vintage and modern gear in one package - IK describes it as "the ultimate gear tone collection for players, producers and engineers".
AmpliTube 3 contains over 160 pieces of gear including models from the most sought-after vintage collections and modern day workhorses. You'll get 51 individual stompboxes and effects, 31 amplifier preamp & power sections, 46 speaker cabinet models, 15 high end stage and studio mics, and 17 post amp rack effects. Plus, with the AmpliTube 3 open architecture, you can add more packages as you need them, like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX.
AmpliTube 3 gear models give you realistic playing feel - not just the tones - but the actual dynamic response of their hardware counterparts. Plus, with IK's proprietary VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology, you can add accurate rotating speaker effects, free dual mic placement plus room ambience and response to custom craft your tone.
AmpliTube 3's new creative effects let you create sounds you never heard before, and the new "drag & drop" effects configuration feature lets you quickly experiment with effects in the signal chain to get that totally unique sound.
Features / details:
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, Stomp effects Pedalboard, Amp Head, Cabinet + Microphones, post Rack effects.
- Over 160 included gear models.
- 51 Stompbox effects.
- 31 Amp models.
- 46 Cabinet emulations.
- 15 Studio Microphone models.
- 17 Rack effects.
- High-precision Tuner.
- Cabinet module with two freely movable microphones and cabinet size control.
- Room ambience with microphones' stereo width control.
- Accurate analog modeling with DSM technology.
- Realistic cabinet emulation with VRM technology.
- 2 series/parallel rigs with 8 configurations, selectable mono/stereo input and true stereo processing.
- Drag & Drop functionality in the Stomp and Rack modules for quick effects re-arrangement.
- Advanced preset browser with guitar/bass dedicated keywords plus user keywords and smart search function.
- Global and single gear presets.
- Easy to set, one click best quality/performance settings.
- Host/DAW BPM synchronization.
- Freely assignable DAW automation.
- Up to 96 kHz supported sampling rate.
- Can be directly expanded with more "Powered by AmpliTube" software like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX.
- One click MIDI CTL assignment, compatible with any standard MIDI controller.
- Direct integration with IK's range of interfaces/controllers like StompIO, StealthPedal, StealthBoard with zero setup needed.
- 4 track recorder/player with independent time stretch/pitch shift (Standalone version).
- Non destructive recording allows post effect processing of the recorded audio (Standalone version).
- 2 instruments can be simultaneously processed with independent audio settings (Standalone version).
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version).
- Metronome with selectable sounds (Standalone version).