|Product||AmpliTube for iPhone|
|Price (MSRP)||$19.99 / €15,99 / £13.99|
|Type / Tags|
AmpliTube for iPhone puts an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips with 3 stompbox effects amp-head, cabinet and microphone. Choose from 11 built-in stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter + distortion once registered), 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 5 speaker cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser).
Plus you can expand your rig à la carte with more effects - compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter – also suitable for other instruments and vocals - as well as add the entire suite of 5 amps and 5 effects of AmpliTube Fender, 2 amps and 6 effects of AmpliTube Slash or 5 effects from VocaLive available via in-app purchase.
AmpliTube for iPhone features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app.
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic.
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics.
- Expandable with more gear models (via in-app purchase): 5 effects suitable for other instruments/vocals, 5 official Fender amps and 5 stomp models, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomp models, 5 VocaLive vocal-oriented effects.
- Single track recorder expandable to 4-track studio with master effects (via in-app purchase).
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer.
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing.
- Audio Copy/Paste.
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch.
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs.
- Powerful preset system to manage presets and favorites.
- Digital audio in/out.
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users).
- Low-latency for real time playing.
- FREE and LE versions also available.