|Price (MSRP)||$99.99 / €79,99|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Based on IK's AmpliTube 2 software, AmpliTube Metal is a guitar amp and FX modeling plug-in dedicated entirely to heavy metal gear, with an arsenal of 48 models of modern and vintage amps, cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects.
AmpliTube Metal offers a software recreation of a complete heavy metal arsenal of sounds from the late 70's through today and includes models of extremely rare and collectible metal stomp boxes, amp heads & cabinets, from the legendary, hard-to-find Japanese originals to classic British and American essentials.
AmpliTube Metal includes 14 stomp boxes, 5 amp models, 13 cabinets and 6 mics, 9 rack FX and a tuner for 48 never-before-reproduced models. Including models based on the ProCo RAT, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff, Digitech Whammy, several vintage BOSS effects, Randall Warhead, Peavey 5150, Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier, and other great emulations based on metal gear.
AmpliTube Metal also includes AmpliTube X-GEAR so it can be integrated with all current and future "Powered by AmpliTube" products for full mixing and matching of over 150 gear models, including full MIDI and StompIO control for live usage.
AmpliTube Metal Features:
- 5 separate modules: tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack Effects.
- 14 rare Stomp effects with distortion models.
- 5 classic high-gain Amps.
- 13 cabinet and 6 microphone models.
- 9 post-amp FX Racks.
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects.
- Digital tuner.
- Stand-alone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for all popular DAWs.
- Includes SpeedTrainer for playing along with or your favorite recordings.
- Includes AmpliTube X-GEAR for seamless integration with all the other "Powered by AmpliTube" products, MIDI control and StompIO integration.
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.