AmpliTube Slash for iPad features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and for his live performances. Now you can rock models of the legendary Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall AFD100, Slash's signature guitar pedals, and import/purchase and play along with Slash's extensive discography or any music from your music library. Also included is a collection of 30 Slash guitar tone preset settings, provided as starting points for your own tone tweaking or playing along.
AmpliTube Slash for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app with Slash tone.
- Slash gear models: 6 Stompboxes (Gate, Wah Distortion, OctoBlue, Booster, x-Chorus, Delay) and 2 Amplifiers (Marshall AFD100, Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee 2555SL, Marshall with 4x12" cabinet).
- Complete set of 30 Slash tone Presets.
- Slash songs links directly within the app for play-along.
- Single track recorder expandable to 4-track studio with master effects (via in-app purchase).
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer.
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing.
- Audio Copy/Paste.
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch.
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs.
- Powerful preset system to manage presets and favorites.
- Digital audio in/out.
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users).
- Low-latency for real time playing.
AmpliTube Slash Bundle is also available via in-app purchase within AmpliTube for iPad 2.5 and above, and is the recommended purchasing method for existing AmpliTube for iPad users.