Analog Factory is a powerful, yet easy to use virtual instrument. Loaded with 3500 legendary sounds (instead of 2000 in the first version) carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths, Analog Factory provides the contemporary musician with a broad, versatile and instantly striking sonic palette. It is also a very versatile instrument: all sounds are dramatically modifiable, which makes this software stand apart from any sample-based collection of sounds.
The interface includes a smart Preset Manager that allows in just a few clicks to find desired sounds from within the huge preset collection. But Analog Factory is not only a collection of sounds. Since it is based on synthesis, all sounds are modifiable - a set of the most essential parameters provides the user with an efficient way to tweak and alter the sonic character of the sound.
Analog Factory has been developed with TAE, Arturia's proprietary technology for analog emulation.
- 3500 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
- Presets all selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Jupiter-8V, Prophet V and Prophet VS).
- Smart Preset Manager: fast filter the presets by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long, etc.).
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straightforward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope).
- 8 Snapshots buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations, etc.).
- Optimization of screen space: possibility to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time.
- Set to Control with the external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, depending on the preset loaded.