Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection is comprised two plug-ins: Analogue Channel Strip and Analogue EQ.
- Channel Strip is comprised of an 8 band customisable EQ, Buss Compressor, Limiter, and Master section.
- Analogue EQ is an 8 band customisable EQ with Master section.
- EQ frequency range - 20hz to 20,000hz on each band.
- Each EQ band has +/-40dB of gain.
- Buss Compressor designed to 'Glue' track groups together. Can also be used effectively to 'Glue' the final mixdown.
- Signal flow of the Analogue Channel is as follows: EQ > Compressor > Limiter.
- Monitoring meters on both plugins showing input, output, and compression gain reduction.
- Analogue channel is perfect for buss channels or the master channel and can be used effectively for both mixing and mastering.
- Modelled on analogue hardware.
- Professional GUI design.
- Low CPU usage.
Click HERE to download the demo of the Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection