|Product||Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection|
|Developer||Minimal System Group|
|Type / Tags|
Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase.
Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection is comprised two plug-ins: Analogue Channel Strip and Analogue EQ.
- Channel Strip is comprised of an 8 band customisable EQ, Buss Compressor, Limiter, and Master section.
- Analogue EQ is an 8 band customisable EQ with Master section.
- EQ frequency range - 20hz to 20,000hz on each band.
- Each EQ band has +/-40dB of gain.
- Buss Compressor designed to 'Glue' track groups together. Can also be used effectively to 'Glue' the final mixdown.
- Signal flow of the Analogue Channel is as follows: EQ > Compressor > Limiter.
- Monitoring meters on both plugins showing input, output, and compression gain reduction.
- Analogue channel is perfect for buss channels or the master channel and can be used effectively for both mixing and mastering.
- Modelled on analogue hardware.
- Professional GUI design.
- Low CPU usage.
Click HERE to download the demo of the Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection