|Product||Anamorphic Cinema for Alchemy|
|Developer||Humanoid Sound Systems|
|Type / Tags|
Anamorphic Cinema is a unique hybrid of rawness and sophistication, capturing the internal richness and movement of scanned synthesis. It brings you pads that are rich and analogue in character, or airy and machine-like, plus leads featuring screaming filters, wheezing tubes, struck glass, and bags of retro attitude, and wiry, metallic, filth-laden basses tortured from wire and rust.
Starting life as 121MB of detailed multi-samples captured from Humanoid Sound Systems' Scanned Synth Pro, the sounds of Anamorphic Cinema have subsequently been enhanced by Alchemy filters, extensive modulation options, real-time performance controls and extra effects, to produce a library that will work perfectly across a host of genres including electronica and ambient, through to more aggressive styles such as industrial and dubstep.
- Number of sounds: 30 (240 Variations).
- Sound Categories: 19 pads, 7 leads 3 basses, and 1 effect.
- Genres: Electronica, Soundtrack, Industrial, Dubstep, Glitch.
- Sound Designer: Neil Paddock, Bryan Lee.
- Download Size: 121MB.
- Requirements: Alchemy (Not Alchemy player).