|Developer||It Might Get Loud Productions|
|Type / Tags|
Skate or Destroy!! Noodles kicks ass!! Fat Mike!! Kids was the greatest movie ever!! Newport Beach.
It Might Get Loud Productions proudly presents Anarchy Drums, a virtual drum sample library/instrument that captures the sound of the 1990's California Punk. Just like those classic albums, Anarchy Drums was recorded with a handful of mics at a DIY environment on tape. Idea was to capture nothing but the drums, the room and the preamp.We left the tweaking to a bare minimum so you could tweak more, or not tweak at all (insert a famous punk band name here, ha) Relive the golden days of never-ending skate parks with Anarchy Drums. VST/AU compatible. AAX Support coming soon.
- Over 2800 drum samples.
- Drums: 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms and a whole set of cymbals (hihat, ride, 2 crashes, china, 2 splashes).
- Each drum has many adjustable mics: Close, room close, room far, overheads and bassdrum & snare includes also close rear mic.
- Each drum has it's own pan and gain knobs.
- Each mic has it's own gain knob.
- Each mic can also be routed to any of the 16 stereo outputs.
- A simple 1 stereo output mode by default.
- Each drumhit's midinote is freely adjustable.
- A soundcheck-mode for adjusting drums without the need of external midiclips during the pre-mix.
- Extensive MIDI Groove Library with over 90+ beats and 30+ fills.