|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Anomaly: "Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule. One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify."
The Anomaly VSTi uses Version 6.00 of the Wusik Engine and comes with Anomalies VII through XVII and Anomaly Core:
- Anomaly VII contains 50 sounds and is 232 MB with 65 presets.
- Anomaly VIII contains 27 sounds and is 82 MB with 27 presets.
- Anomaly IX contains 30 sounds and is 93.4 MB with a set of 12 bonus sounds of a sampled thunderstorm that are 238 MB with 40 presets.
- Anomaly X contains 101 sounds and is 321 MB with 136 presets.
- Anomaly XI contains 50 sounds and is 166 MB with 70 presets.
- Anomaly XII contains 60 sounds and is 251 MB with 82 presets.
- Anomaly XIII contains 70 sounds and is 226 MB with 75 presets.
- Anomaly XIV contains 50 sounds and is 156 MB with 50 presets.
- Anomaly XV contains 50 sounds and is 170 MB with 55 presets.
- Anomaly XVI contains 61 sounds and is 229 MB with 75 presets.
- Anomaly XVII contains 61 sounds and is 217 MB with 75 presets.
- Anomaly Core contains 200 sounds and is 717 MB with 200 presets.
For a total of 2.8 GB of sound files with 950 presets and 100 new presets using volumes VII through XI together. More presets will be added in the future.
Plus you get additional presets for each Anomaly Volume for Absynth, Kontakt, Dimension Pro and Rapture. Please see the individual Anomaly pages for more information and audio demos.
Additional audio demos are available at westgatesounds.net/AnomalyVSTi