Anvilia Pro is a powerful synthesizer capable of complex sound creations due to versatile modulation options and the "Enhanced Colorizer" for adding more spectral color layers. It is suitable for everything from common sounds to pads, atmospheres, textures and experimental sounds. Anvilia Pro is the successor H. G. Fortune's the shuniji VSTi but with a reworked Colorizer and some other additions.
- 2 Oscillators with 128 waveforms each.
- 1 enhanced Colorizer incl. HP Filter and EG to add additional 'spectral color' layers.
- 6 LFO and 1 Sample&Hold incl. 1 dedicated pitch mod LFO.
- 1 24db LowPass filter with resonance and EG (ADSR).
- 1 Amp EG (ADSR).
- 1 Delay BPM synced and can be modulated by selectable source.
- LKO function for Delay (LastKeyOff unleashes full delay amount as set by DlyLvl).
- LoBoost & Saturator.
- Pan modulatable by selectable LFO and option to switch between normal Pan and Delay to opposite direction.
- 4 Lazy buttons.
- 8 voices.
- 10 Selectable background skins.
- 3 patch banks (312 presets).