Anytune Pro+ is a music practice app for musicians of all kinds. Musicians worldwide use Anytune to learn to play or transcribe songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, and sharing comments using their favorite tracks. The first to offer features normally found on expensive desktop software, Anytune Pro HQ is consistently ranked as the highest-rated music practice app on the Apple Appstore.
- Import your music from iTunes, Dropbox, email, and more.
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily.
- Practice at your pace and pitch by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch or sound quality.
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing and sharing.
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song visually and precisely with FineTouch EQ.
- Feel as though you're playing in the band with LiveMix.
- Built-In Recording.
- Optional Export.
- ReTune a track by scripting tempo and pitch changes.
- Ad free, Step-It-Up Interval Trainer, AirPlay, and much more...
Checkout out our YouTube Anytune Features Video
Also take a look at the What's New in 3.5 Video
Listen to samples from the export feature on SoundCloud.
* Anytune supports most of the files in your music library, but cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files.