Aodix is described as "the ultimate bridge between tracking and sequencing", featuring full support for ASIO and VST 2.0 allowing modular wiring of VST instances and pure real-time operation.
- 256 track multi-pattern sequencer.
- Virtually unlimited pattern length, intended for pattern call operation.
- 32-bit float sample precision.
- Up to 960 PPQN timestamp precision.
- Selectable timeline quantization.
- Step and step-free editing/recording.
- Pure real-time event recording including automation (VST and MIDI CC).
- Several real-time/offline editing modes (e.g. edit and play elsewhere).
- Powerful MIDI-masking.
- Full VST 2.0 support.
- Supports plug-ins that are known to work with only a few hosts.
- Modular VST routing through wires, multiple VST output support.
- Full VST parameter automation with automation matrix.
- ASIO output achieving low driver latencies (1ms).
- MIDI Out through a MIDI-out supplied wrapper.
- 32-bit float IEEE mono/multi-channel file rendering.