APC punk console is a virtual re-creation of a popular DIY circuit - the Atari Punk Console. APC is a square wave synthesizer that creates fun "low-fi" sound and comes with users MODs.
- Comes with modifications of the original circuit, zero-delay-feedback resonant highpass and lowpass filters, an LFO, a gate controller with a hold function...
- Playability! Use the key tracking mod to play different tones using your MIDI keyboard or sequencer, change the tone by +/- 1 octave with the tone push buttons.
- Submit new MODs online. Registered users can submit online new ideas to mod APC, based on modifications existing in the DIY scene, or their imagination.
- Easy assignation of all parameters to MIDI controllers. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that's it.
- Square waves "low-fi" sound.
- 8 users MODs available:
- Pitch up & down.
- Highpass resonant filters.
- Lowpass resonant filters.
- LFO (syncable on BPM).
- Key tracking...
- Zero-delay-feedback state variable filters.
- Gate MOD with hold function.
- Users can submit new MODs online.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Undo your changes with one click.
- Comes with users manual.
- Easy installer.