This collection features ensemble and solo percussion, including over 40 drums, more than a dozen cymbals of all shapes and sizes and features almost 200 articulations. Captured in a large reverberant hall with up to 12 round-robins per velocity layer on each strike, with 3 independent microphone positions per articulation, this library is designed as a total solution for epic percussion orchestration.
It includes ensemble Snares, Bass Drums, Toms, Doumbeks, Dhols, Riqs, Frame Drums, Sticks and combo Cymbal hits. It also includes Solo Snares, Bass Drums, Toms, Cajon, Bongos, Frame Drums and a wide variety of single Cymbal hits, rolls and swells. Version 2.0 now also features deep-sampled gong, hi-hat, ting shag (Tibetan finger cymbals) and mallet ride.
The library is designed to allow custom combo arrangements, mixed or fully independent mic position playing and features standard and low-memory lite presets for maximum flexibility. You can program solo and ensemble combos on the fly in the Megamixer matrix, with full control over mix, pan, tuning, room release time and more. These features allow you to use just the resources you need, while creating the perfect keyboard layout for your personal work-flow. There are standard attack, release, tuning and offset controls in every instrument, allowing you to shape the space anywhere between a massive bombastic hall to an intimate drum room feel. We've also included our full FX Rack, as well as 70 of our custom convolutions. Our Uberpeggiator expands on arpeggiation with a range of unique parameters and creative options, including preset saving/loading. We've even included a fresh set of 30 soundscapes, pads and ambient drones, sculpted from the library source material.
New in V2.0
- Added the Far mic position to over 60 articulations.
- Added Gong articulations.
- Added Hi-hat Articualtions.
- Added Suspended Ride Cymbal Articulations.
- Added Ting Shag Articulations.
- Added Ensemble Snare flam articulations.
- Remixed and Remastered Ensemble Snare articulations.
- Added 400 MIDI loops.
- Added Integrated and flexible MIDI Groove playback system.
- Added Mic Mixing options to all presets.
- Added sub-category Room Release controls to some presets.
- Updated Megamixer for full kit saving/loading.
- Added Full FX Rack Panel.
- Redesigned GUI and Instrument Layout.
- Available by Direct Download or DVD.
- Total installed size: 24.8 GB.
- 25,171 samples.
- 60 nki instrument presets.
- 400 MIDI Loops.
Kontakt 5.1 full retail version required to use the nki presets.
The free Kontakt Player does not support this library.