|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
ASC MonoLine is a monophonic stereo subtractive synthesizer featuring lots of modulatable parameters and a double-filter. It is capable of producing everything from basslines and 303 sounds to weird rhythmic patterns, sweeps and percussion.
- Up to 4 note polyphonic.
- 7 waveforms: sine, saw, ramp, triangle, pulse, white noise & pink noise.
- Flexible BPM syncable LFO with 7 bipolar destinations at all times.
- Two 12dB filters available through 2 different modes: Serial and parallel.
- Four filter types (for both filters): low pass, band pass, band reject & high pass.
- Full ADSR envelope, also user definable bipolar routing to the filter.
- Distortion and saturation, velocity sensitivity and glide (portamento).