|Type / Tags|
iPad 2, iOS 6.1 and above
ASlicer is a flexible granular synthesis based audio manipulation tool. Part sampler, part sequencer, part remix tool.
The app records to a sound buffer through the internal microphone (or via Audiobus), from an audio file or both simultaneously. During the recording process the application detects hit points, which after the recording process has completed it uses to assign a series of slices to each of the apps 16 Tiles. Slice assignment can be changed manually afterwards if so desired. Each of the sixteen tiles is a playback machine in its own right with it's own set of assignable playback parameters and Fx settings, which can be mixed and adjusted within each of the Tiles "Pad" mode. Patterns of tiles can be recorded and played back using the tile sequencer panel.
- Playback slices, forward and reverse at different speeds.
- Extreme pitch shifting independent of playback speed.
- Window Adjustment.
- Modulated Feedback Delay.
- Filter and BitCrush Effects.
- Multiple playback modes.
- Pattern sequencer with 8 preset banks.
- Fx Preset Save and Recall.
- Project Save and Recall.
- Audio Export (With In-App Purchase).
- Share recorded tracks with AudioShare, AudioCopy2, Email, SoundCloud.
- Import and export via iTunes.
- Import with AudioShare and AudioCopy2.
- Audiobus Support, In/Out/Filter.
- Purchase sample packs with a wide varied of studio produced sounds to remix.