|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
Atomic is a 16-step sequencer composing tool with a built in synth that also has the ability to control other soft synths or even hardware via its MIDI out function. The design is circular which allows a different approach to composing and sound design.
Inspired by circular step sequencers such as the Buchla Arbitrary Function Generator and Future Retro Revolution. Dedicated to Electronic Music pioneer Allen Strange (1943-2008).
- 16-step sequencer in a circular design with 3 rows: Seminotes, Velocity and Gate.
- BPM Rate with 5 modes including random.
- Separate rhythm grid.
- Advanced arpeggiator with separate rate, 5 modes with gate and octave controls.
- Latch mode for continuous play as well as individual mute for each step.
- MIDI Out for use in modular hosts which also includes LFOs and step modulators to control external VSTs or hardware.
- 2 Oscillators with 14 waveforms including additive partials.
- Separate phase controls, and detune and octave tune as well as harmonic tuning mode.
- VCF with 4 filter types with velocity control.
- 2 dedicated envelope generators, one for amp and one for filter.
- 2 LFOs, Sub Oscillator, Step Modulator, Random Generator, and Keyboard control with zone and mod wheel assign which includes sequencer controls for step, and rate.
- Comprehensive mod matrix.
- X-Y delay with separate multimode filters which can be modulated via mod matrix.
- Spatial stereo reverb.
- Phaser with wide sweeping range.
- Master section with volume, pan and tuning.
- CC map for hardware MIDI knob controllers.
- Presets by Tim Conrardy and Boris K.