|Product||Audio Mastering for iPad|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Third generation of iPad and higher is recommended (especially with Inter-App audio and Audiobus). Offline processing can be done with any iPad.
The fully functional audio mastering application with professional quality delivers an unprecedented level of clarity, punch and warmth to your mix. Precise control of all parameters and highest quality audio processing, the most important part of any mastering, is the base of this application.
This all-in-one tool gives you all the features you need to add the finishing touch of magic to your music. Also with Audio Mastering you can convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, record a track, cut part of track and apply fade-in and fade-outs.
Support for Inter-App audio and Audiobus allows you to use Audio Mastering together with other music applications. Moreover, with an external audio interface, you can use this application as a powerful sound processor with 32-bit / 96 kHz processing in your studio and integrate it with other studio equipment.
The easy-to-use interface lets you tweak all the controls in real time while auditioning the result as you make parameter adjustments. Using a unique feature - two different control modes - you can quickly and easily adjust the final mix in basic mode, or fine-tune the settings in more details for the best possible sound in advanced mode. Includes built-in presets that allow you to quickly find a suitable starting point for your music and then tweak the processing to get a desired result.
Audio processing features:
- Complete 32-bit high-quality audio processing algorithms.
- Five band linear-phase parametric or ten band graphic equalizer.
- Switchable multi-band or single-band compressor.
- Very subtle sounding reverb special for mastering.
- Three band stereo imaging with common stereo width level.
- Harmonic saturator with three sets of harmonics.
- Loudness maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
- Spectrum analyzer switchable between input, equalizer or output.
- Visualization of compressor signals and compression level.
- Mid-Side vector visualization tool for stereo imaging.
- Very accurate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1, 48 kHz.
- Bit depth converter supports 16, 24, 32-bits audio.
- Function Normalize at conversion of files.
- Dithering with noise shaping.
- Support wav, aif, mp3, m4a, caf, flac audio formats.
- Advanced and basic control modes.
- All parameters are stored for each file.
- Processing groups of files with predefined parameters.
- Set of built-in presets and possibility to create your own.
- AB comparison of two variants of settings for each preset.
- Copy, paste, email and share presets.
- Different color schemes for user interface.
- Sharing files on SoundCloud web service.
- Support for the Dropbox web service.
- Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
- Support "Open in" feature to get audio files from other applications.
- Option to "Open file in" sends file directly to another application.
- Access to files through internal Web service in WiFi network.
- Support for iTunes file share.
- Inter-App Audio compatible.
- Support Audiobus in Effect slot.
- Recording from external input, with Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
Application site: audio-mastering-ipad.com