|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
AudioFinder is an advanced sample management system for Mac OS X complete with full AudioUnit support.
- Intuitive Design and Easy to Learn.
- Audio CD Sample Extractor.
- Full AudioUnit Plugin Support (processing and playback).
- AudioUnit Presets menu.
- Plug-In Manager.
- Batch Processing.
- Create EXS Instruments with one click.
- ToneFinder reference tone generator.
- DelayFinder BPM/Note millisecond calculator.
- Convert to main PCM formats.
- Convert to any iTunes supported formats.
- ReCycle playback.
- Export REX as AIFF.
- Waveform Overview with measure markers.
- Max Peak detection and display.
- Integration With Mac OS Finder (colors, comments and more...).
- Drag and Drop support for quick playing.
- Playback history (never loose track of sounds).
- MIDI keyboard input.
- Instant Sound Preview.
- Instant Pitch Control With Mini-Keyboard.
- Pitch Analyzer.
- Loop BPM Detection With Auto-rename.
- Scale loops to a specific BPM.
- BPM Tap Pad.
- Tuning Fork for finding pitches.
- Fast Sound Scanning.
- Scan Sets.
- Advanced Sound Searching System.
- Regular Expression searching.
- Generate detailed reports for importing into spreadsheets and databases.
- Power File Renaming.
- Bookmarks and Navigation Tools.
- Tools For Helper Applications.
- Favorites Directory.
- Autopilot Play with Shuffle Mode.
- Play standard MIDI files through the build in DLS synth.
- Sysex Transmission to manage MIDI Sysex data.
- PCM File Format Conversion.
- AudioFinder supports the AAC, MP3, AIFF, AIFC, WAV, SD2, REX, RX2, MIDI and SYX formats, the primary formats for all professional music software.
- 32-bit Floating Point DSP Utilities.
- iPod support - can play and copy files from iPods.
- CoreAudio, AudioUnit and CoreGraphics based.
- G4 and G5 Optimized.
- and more...
Reviewed By ipbrjt-3
September 24, 2017
There are really very few programs I would give a "10" to. I have been using this program for many years- since their beginning, really. For a person who does sound manipulation, it is really powerful, and extremely useful. Its a bit like a swiss army knife for your sounds. I have many many thousands of sounds, and it allows you to set up scans of your HDs for specific sound sets, and the ability to process sounds non-destructively is golden. The interface at first may take a little getting used to, but it makes sense.
CHECK it out, folks. Worth every penny!!! :-)
(No, I am not affiliated with them at all...just love it).Read more