|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Requires macOS 10.11 or newer. A Macbook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro with built in multitouch trackpad, or any Mac with a Magic Trackpad 1 or 2. Force Touch support requires a compatible trackpad. Touch Bar support requires macOS 10.12.2 or newer.
AudioSwift for macOS let you use a trackpad as MIDI controller surface in your DAW. You will be able to move one or two faders at the same time, set the values of the panning, sends, master fader, write automation and use the trackpad as a jog wheel, all by just using simple touches and without the need of moving the mouse pointer, click and drag over each parameter. AudioSwift also let you make beats, play notes in a key and use the trackpad as an XY pad.
- Four controller modes: Mixer, Trigger, Scale and XY.
User configurable preferences settings.
Compatible with several DAWs (see requirements).
Compatible with MacBooks, Magic Trackpads 1 and 2.
Force Touch and Touch Bar support.
15 days free trial demo.
Price: $24 for one license per user. Volume discounts available.
- Requires macOS 10.11 or newer.
- A Macbook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro with built in multitouch trackpad, or any Mac with a Magic Trackpad 1 or 2.
- Force Touch support requires a compatible trackpad.
- Touch Bar support requires macOS 10.12.2 or newer.
- Mixer Mode currently supported in Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Reaper, Cubase and Studio One.
- Trigger, Scale and XY Mode works with any DAW just like any MIDI controller.