|Type / Tags|
|CC 2017 (10.0.1)||Downloads|
|CC 2017 (10.0.1)||Downloads|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Recording, mixing, editing, and mastering - Adobe Audition is the all-in-one toolset for professional audio production.
- Complete audio studio - Handle all of your digital audio tasks within a single application. Work with a multitrack mixing view, a mono and stereo waveform editing view, and audio effects; create music with loops; and burn audio CDs.
- Enhanced support for video - Edit video soundtracks more easily with the ability to view video frames in the Timeline and import a wide range of file formats, including AVI, native DV, MPEG, and WMV.
- Powerful audio effects and DSP tools - Work with more than 50 digital signal processing (DSP) tools and effects, mastering and analysis tools, audio restoration features, and third-party DirectX and VST plug-ins.
- Powerful multitrack mixing - Use the Multitrack View for recording, mixing, and editing up to 128 stereo tracks. Record up to 32 inputs, use real-time effects and EQ on every track, play back video and MIDI files, and more.
- Wave editing view - Record and edit individual audio files with fast, accurate tools that are tightly integrated with the Multitrack View for an improved workflow.
- ReWire support - Stream full-resolution audio data in real time between Adobe Audition and other audio software such as Propellerhead Reason and Ableton Live.
- Loop-based soundtrack creation - Use flexible looping tools to quickly construct high-quality music for songs or movie soundtracks. Loops automatically match global session tempo and key to produce dynamic compositions.
- Mastering tools - Add final touches to a mix with the Graphic and Parametric EQs, expand the stereo field with the Pan/Expander, and pump up your audio with the Dynamics Processor and Hard Limiter.
- Edit Original support - Import audio (WAV) files into Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects projects, and then use the Edit Original command to open either the WAV or session file (requires After Effects 6.0 or later) in Adobe Audition.
- Flexible file format support - Work with files from a wide array of sources, and deliver files in the audio format you need with more than 20 file formats and variations, including Windows PCM (WAV), AIFF, MP3, and WMA.
- MIDI playback - Insert MIDI files into Adobe Audition multitrack sessions to play them in sync with your audio and video projects.
- CD extraction - Digitally extract tracks from audio CDs to your hard drive for use in projects.
- Highest quality audio - Record, edit, and mix high-resolution 32-bit files using any sample rate up to 10MHz, including standard rates such as 44.1kHz (CD quality), 88.2kHz, 96kHz (DVD quality), and 192kHz.
- More than 5,000 royalty-free music loops - Create your own music using more than 5,000 performance-based, royalty-free music loops. Styles include Rock, Techno, Classical, Reggae, and more.
- Audio restoration - Restore old vinyl, remove hisses and hums, fix clipped audio, and recover previously unusable recordings with classic or automatic Click/Pop Eliminators, Noise Reduction, Hiss Reduction, and Clip Restoration effects.
- Frequency space editing - Visually isolate and select sounds in frequency and time using a marquee selection tool in the spectral editing view, and then clean up, modify, or apply effects to the selected sound.
- Pitch correction - Correct off-pitch performances and create pitch-based effects using the new pitch correction effects. Use the automatic mode for quick results or the manual mode for precise control.
- New sample sessions - Get up to speed quickly by using any of the 20 sample sessions included with Adobe Audition, or modify the sample sessions to create your own music.
- Vocal/instrumental extraction - Reduce the vocal or instrumental portions of a track and create a cappella and karaoke-ready tracks while preserving the stereo image with the new Center Channel Extractor tool.
- High-quality sample rate conversions - Use transparent sample rate conversions with customizable dither settings to ensure great-sounding results when converting material to 48kHz for CD material or 96kHz for video.
- Tempo and pitch processing - Change tempo without shifting pitch—or shift pitch without changing tempo—without introducing audio artifacts.
- Professional delay effects - Get rich reverbs, lush delays, thick choruses, and more with professional delay effects; hundreds of presets make it easy to get started.
- Group waveform normalization - Convert multiple audio files to the same overall loudness. Each file is analyzed for average volume, peak volume, and frequency; amplification and limiting make the perceived loudness the same.
- Automatic beat detection - Find and mark beats automatically. This makes new loop file creation a snap and greatly assists DJs and others who need to quickly match beats between multiple files.
- Smooth envelope transitions - Adjust volume, pan, effects, and more for clips in a multitrack mix. Adjust curves using splines to produce gradual transitions, and rescale all envelope points to quickly make changes.
- Support for professional audio standards - Work with industry-standard file formats, expand your options with VST and DirectX plug-ins, and use ReWire support to easily work with other audio software.
- Integrated CD burning - Create quick reference masters of your compositions by burning gapless audio CDs directly from Adobe Audition.
- Multichannel Encoder - Use the Multichannel Encoder to transform any multitrack mix into a 5.1 surround sound experience, and then export the results as an interleaved file for use in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Improved workflow with other Adobe video products - Work more smoothly with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Encore DVD software thanks to numerous user interface enhancements.
- Audio analysis tools - Work with built-in analysis tools, including frequency analysis, phase analysis, and Spectral View, in real time. Easily see audio characteristics from edit to edit.
- Customizable interface - Configure Adobe Audition to meet your needs. Create default sessions, dock windows however you like, and save custom keyboard shortcut sets.
- Clip time stretching - Visually drag the edge of any audio clip in a multitrack mix to fit a specific length of time with or without affecting the clip's pitch; this is ideal for making sound effects and dialog fit a given video clip.
- Preroll and postroll playback options - Speed the process of performing destructive edits and applying effects by listening to the audio preceding and following a selection you plan to edit.
- Real-time audio effects - Process effects in real time, including DirectX and VST effects, in the Multitrack View. Reduce CPU use by locking a track to cache the rendered effect; unlock it instantly to make adjustments.
- Organizer window - Keep project assets at your fingertips using the Organizer window, where you can access currently open audio, MIDI, and video files, effects, and favorites.
- Manage favorites - Build a customized collection of commands, scripts, and effects that are easily accessible via the Favorites menu or assignable keyboard shortcuts.
- Custom script recording - Automate repetitive tasks with custom scripts. Most actions can be recorded to an automated script and then applied to a group of files as a batch process or selected from the Favorites menu.
- Batch processing wizard - Use the dedicated batch processing wizard to convert large numbers of files that have different formats, sample rates, and bit depths to one common format.
- In-time loop file previews - Use the Organizer window to preview loops with the tempo and pitch of the current session before adding them to your mix.
- Hardware controller support - Remotely access hundreds of commands with keyboard shortcuts or via MIDI triggers. Plus, Adobe Audition supports popular controllers such as the Mackie Control, Tascam US-428, and Event EZbus.
- Cart chunk editing - Open, edit, and save cart chunk metadata to your wave files. Cart chunk data is used by many radio automation systems to catalog and organize audio files.
- Timecode master and slave - Use Adobe Audition as a MIDI timecode (SMPTE/MTC) master or slave to synchronize audio playback with other computers, video decks, audio hardware, or any other device that supports MTC.