|Price (MSRP)||$89 / $349|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Windows 7/8, 32-bit or 64-bit
Mac OS X 10.6+, 64-bit
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The Auphonic Leveler is an intelligent Desktop Batch Audio File Processor which analyzes audio content and corrects level differences between speakers, between music and speech and between multiple audio files to achieve a balanced overall loudness.
It includes a True Peak Limiter and targets for common Loudness Standards (EBU R128, ATSC A/85, Podcasts, Mobile, etc.).
The included Adaptive Leveler analyzes the content of audio files using machine learning techniques and is capable of balancing loudness variations between segments in one file:
- Music, background and speech segments are classified.
- Loudness differences between speakers are corrected and dynamic range compression is applied.
- Music segments are processed with care: the overall loudness will be comparable to speech, but the natural dynamics are not changed as in speech segments.
- Background segments (noise, wind, breathing, silence etc.) won't be amplified.
- Most suitable for speech or radio-like programs.
For more information, all features and audio examples visit auphonic.com/leveler