|Type / Tags|
Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above is required
Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intel-Mac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
1 GB System RAM, 5 GB free on HD
AURORROR is a free cinematic hybrid Library for Kontakt 5. It features the same modulation engine of AURORA. The instrument is designed to be full of ghostly sounds, atonal soundscapes, thrilling atmospheres.
AURORROR is either a standalone library, a kind of AURORA trial-out and an update for AURORA (1.2 version and it includes AURORROR).
- 850 MB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt's NCW Format).
- 630 Samples (44kHz/24-bit).
- 25+ NKI Presets.
- More than 25 unique sound sources (multisampled instruments).
- Build your unique patches by layering up to 3 layers of sound sources.
- Total control over the sound sources.
- Arpeggiator and Polystep modes.
- 13 different modulators avaiable for complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user's input.
- Synced Delay, Step Modulator and LFOs.
- 5 different modulation shapes for LFOs (SINE, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE, SQUARE and RANDOM).
- Unique chain of custom effects.
- Atmospherizer effects.
- 18 unique Convolution IRs.