This product has been replaced by: Room EQ
KVR Rank: 1004 957 [30-Day: 1059; 7-Day: 1504; Yesterday: 1444]
0 members are following Auto EQ and 2 members are following MathAudio @ KVR.
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation). Listen to the sound samples.
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers, headphones and earphones.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of frequency response.
- Quells resonance peaks of frequency response while leaving the deep notches to prevent large excursions of the speaker diaphragm. Avoids the muddy sound of conventional linearizing equalizers.
- Contains built-in frequency responses of ideal speakers, headphones and earphones and uses them as references.
- Allows drawing one's own reference frequency response.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Allows correction of more than two speakers simultaneously by means of loading multiple instances of the plug-in and using different correction files in each instance.
- Perfect for use with standard measurement microphones. Even a cheap measurement microphone like Behringer ECM8000 ensures the accuracy of +/- 2 dB which is enough for professional musical applications.
- Allows using microphone calibration files (FRD and CAL).
- A patented method of the frequency response correction ensures maximum accuracy of the compensation.