|Price (MSRP)||-20% offer: 31$ / 23€ until January 15th|
|Type / Tags|
AutoBeat is a M4L MIDI device for patterns generation based on probabilities. With AutoBeat you create variable beats and fills with just a few clicks.
The device is based on eight 16 steps sequencers. For each step you can define the chance to trigger a MIDI note and its velocity. This creates patterns with continuous changes exactly where you want them! You can set, for example, a 4/4 kick, then add another kick hit on the third 8n at 50% chance. This triggers a new kick note just sometimes.
Each voice has exclusive tools for advanced editing: time resolution, three random functions, offset, loop length and more.
Beside the variations automatically generated on the main pattern, you can also create an alternative pattern via the fill area: then just click the fill button to launch another pattern on the fly.
Being a MIDI device, AutoBeat works with any instrument (not only drums). Furthermore, it has special features optimized for Ableton Live's Drum Rack! If this device is used in the same track with a Drum Rack, AutoBeat starts communicating with it getting the drum pads name. Then, editing a drum pad in the Drum Rack, AutoBeat automatically selects that note pads displaying its settings: you will always see the pattern of the pad you are working on.
AutoBeat works great as continuous variations live instrument as well as a smart probabilities writing tool: the store feature allows you to instantly create MIDI clips based on the current pattern with just a click.
Last but not least: the AutoBeat pack contains also 9 Drum Racks and 40 Instrument Racks designed by sound designers, artists and Ableton Certified Trainers as: Afro DJ Mac, Federico Ascari, Franz Rosati, Hyena, Noah Pred, Piezo.
- Hey, I know these pads... - Edit the note, mute, solo and preview keeping Ableton Drum Rack's feeling.
- Just give steps a chance - Set the probability to trigger a MIDI note, for each step... For each note...
- Swing it! - Raise the swing, increase the groove.
- Powerful Editing Tools - Enjoy exclusive time resolution, advanced random functions, and more, for each voice.
- Powerful Editing Tools - Set the steps you want to play: put some polyrhythm madness in your beats.
- Link to Ableton Live's Drum Rack - Drum Rack is its best friend. Recognizes selected Drum Pads and their names.
- Smart Fill - Use fill button to introduce an alternate pattern on the fly.
- Store the randomness - Click the store buttons to instantly store MIDI clips based on AutoBeat current settings.
AutoBeat is available now at Ableton Packs Shop
Take a look to AutoBeat in action in this video