|Product||Axiom Pro 25|
|Type / Tags|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||MIDI InMIDI Out|
|Power||Bus PoweredPSU (External)|
|Driver||No Driver Required|
Windows XP (SP3)*
DirectX 9.0b or higher
Windows Vista SP2 / Win7 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
DirectX 10 or higher
Mac OS X 10.4.9+
No driver required
Axiom Pro 25 is a keyboard controller that includes TruTouch action, proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping technology and other cutting-edge enhancements in a compact model designed for tight spaces. HyperControl automatically maps the keyboard's 28 controls to commonly accessed parameters in digital audio workstations as well as software instruments. The constant two-way link with the host DAW means the keyboard's controls are always in sync with a software application's active parameters.
The graphic LCD constantly updates the current values, which ensures seamless editing and prevents parameter jumpsâ€”even when plug-ins are closed. Toggle instantly between Mixer and Instrument control modes. Map buttons to send QWERTY key commands right from the Axiom Pro 25. Save settings to 50 memory locationsâ€”each with four profiles of quick recall via the intuitive graphic LCD.
- 25-note, semi-weighted TruTouch keybed > expressive feel and response.
- Advanced HyperControl technology > automatic MIDI mapping and updating.
- Graphic LCD > quick, intuitive programming and preset creation.
- Compatible with DAWs including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason > new standard for DAW and VI keyboard control.
- ASCII keystroke support > easy access to your host DAW's keyboard shortcuts.