|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||PACE InterLok|
The B-Pian Upright is a bad, old, out of tune, mechanically unperfect but still usable upright piano. After watching a movie (we won't say which one) scene with a guy playing on an old upright and hearing what clearly was a 9 foot grand, we decided that it was time to produce that sound everybody knows, the sound of the piano you played on when you started learning the piano, the one that you were at your friends place and is taking dust and that goes out of tune in two weeks.
- 502 MB, 166 samples.
- 3 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 3 Velocities for the release.
- Pedal down resonance and true pedal action.
- Key noises samples.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.