|Type / Tags|
Win XP or later
VST & AU: OS X 10.6 or later (Intel)
Standalone: OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)
iOS 5.0 / iPad
USB MIDI Device or Synthesizer with USB MIDI or similar.
Create chord progressions, arpeggios, drum sets or whole songs live only by a few clicks.
A bunch of features like Scales, Chord based step programming, Sequencer Ratcheting, Shuffle, Drag'n'Drop, MIDI learn and many more makes B-Step to an unique sequencer for improvisation and live use.
B-Step keeps complex things easy and will be the right tool to unfold your creativity - where other sequencers stops B-Step goes one step beyond.
Ideal for creating:
- Groovy Basslines.
- Chord Progressions.
- Experimental Things.
- Revolutionary Sequencer Ratcheting.
- Monophon and Polyphon playback modes.
- Random chords from scales (12 scales included).
- 5x6 chords per project.
- Clean and simple user interface.
- Advanced Drag'n'Drop.
- Pattern snapshots.
- Pattern auto chaining or define sequences manual.
- Runs in background (Mobile).
- Advanced pattern and sequence playback features.
- Pattern reverse playback.
- Measurements by default 4/4th (possible from 1/16th to much more than 4/4th).
- Step probability.
- Send Control and Program Changes at each step.
- Rubber tool.
- Embedded manual shortcuts.
- Runs in background.
- Native Novation Launchpad support.
- Advanced MIDI learn.
- Sends feedback to your MIDI controllers.
- Auto restore of your MIDI connections.
- Auto save and load of your last session (project, controllers, settings).
- In- and export of your projects, pattern snapshots, MIDI controller maps and chord sets.
- 16th step resolution (with micro timing up to 1/96th).
- 4 tracks (separable in up to 4x4 tracks).
- 16 pattern.
- Up to 4 independent sequencers in one.
- MIDI Clock master (up to 400 BPM) or slave.
- 5x MIDI out to control up to 5 hard- or software synthesizers (4x independent).
- 1x MIDI in for sync to another master.
- MIDI thru.
- MIDI clock/sync thru.
- 1x In and Out to connect your MIDI controller (feedback supported).
- 2x In and Out to connect your Novation Launchpad (s).