|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (USB-eLicenser)|
Bark is a multi-band filter plug-in that attempts to match the reception characteristics of the final destination of all sound: the ear. The ear behaves as if it contains a bank of filters, each filter passing frequencies within the critical band. In fact, the human ear also has its own built in compression system which is based on the critical bands. Consequently Bark incorporates an independent compression algorithm for each of its 27 bands.
- 27 Bark band Equalizer/Compressor.
- Linear phase precision filters for maximal transparency.
- +24 / -48 dB gain change rate per band.
- Surround operation with channel link/unlink (only available in AU / RTAS / VST3 versions).
- Minimized latency (12 ms).
- Real time pre/post processing spectrum display.
- Compression parameters overall and per band.