|Type / Tags|
BassMIDI VSTi is a portable VST 2.4 instrument/software MIDI synthesizer for Windows that is based on the Bass/BassMIDI libraries by Un4Seen.
You need some SF2/SFZ soundfont (s) and a VST Host/DAW to use it. In the package both x86 and x64 versions are included for different x86/x64 hosts.
Using x86/x64 host bridges are not recommended.
Bass.dll and Bassmidi.dll have to be copied to the same (VST) directory as BassMidiVsti.dll.
Copying BassMidiVsti.vstxml is optional. It's only included for easier parameter customization.
Bassflac.dll is also optional, it's only needed when FLAC compressed SFZ files are used.
Supported MIDI events/controllers can be found in
- Fast and lightweight.
- Supports both 32 and 64-bit processing.
- Supports up to 5 different stacked soundfonts even on different banks (16384 maximum instruments).
- Supports 12 different Reverb/Chorus effect types.
- Supports 14 parameters for options that are not (or not easily) MIDI controllable.
- Can send MIDIProgramNames to hosts that support it.
Fixed restoring MIDI channel related settings (program, bank, modulation etc.).
Fixed some UI related problems.
Added new bassflac.dll version to handle loop information in FLAC files.
Added new bassmidi.dll version to handle SFZ program names.