|Developer||Variety Of Sound|
|Type / Tags|
BaxterEQ is a transparent mastering and mix buss shelving EQ.
Finest tonal sweetening and finishing which always stays true to the source:
- Natural and accurate bass response.
- Authentic analog style HF curve rendering.
- Smoothest shelving operation.
Perfectly suited for the mastering chain:
- Stepped controls throughout for repeatability and matched channel operation.
- Full dual channel layout.
- Full mid-side encoding support.
- Per channel level control for easy A/B match.
Artifact free technical design:
- Low ripple and distortion filter implementations.
- 64-bit floating point internal processing.
- Oversampled for superior impulse response.
Meticulously selected frequencies:
- Baxandall shelving filters:
- LF @ 74, 84, 98, 116, 131, 166, 230 and 361 Hz.
- HF @ 1.6, 1.8, 2.1, 2.4, 3.4, 4.8, 7.1, 11 and 18 kHz.
- 2-pole Butterworth filters:
- LC @ 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 43 and 54 Hz.
- HC @ 7.5, 9, 11.1, 12.6, 16, 21, 28 and 40 kHz.
An additional analog signal path emulation provides some subtle but precious stereo imaging improvements.