The bayan is one of the most perfect chromatic accordions in existence nowadays. It is often known, internationally, as a "button accordion". The multi-timbral bayan is available with 4 voices, providing 15 different registers by selecting various combinations of the voices. We present a sample library of a four-voice Bayan for Kontakt.
- 2 526 samples \ 2,1 GB (compressed NCW).
- 44.1 kHz \ 24 bit \ Stereo.
- Natural dynamic changes.
- 15 registers - right keyboard.
- 2 registers - left keyboard.
- Round-Robin X 3.
- Prepared articulations: Staccato, Crescendo, Detache.
- Flexible control of the attack.
- Several modes of the attack.
- Detune, Key Noise, Bellow, Release, Round Robin.
- Automatic noise control.
- Repetition key.
- Vibrato key.