|Type / Tags|
Bear Sax is a free open-source sample library of a 1926 Conn baritone saxophone. It was originally released on April 1 with an April Fool's GUI and description claiming it was a giant flute made from the thighbone of a Siberian bear.
- Sustain articulation with two crossfaded dynamic layers.
- Staccato articulation with four dynamic layers and three or four round robins per note.
- Subtone and growl articulations.
- Breath and mechanical noises.
- Bonus two-saxophone ensemble, percussion and subtractive synthesizer instruments.
- Scripted legato, glide and vibrato with humanization.
- Over 700 WAV samples.
- 123 MB download.
Requires Plogue Sforzando version 1.845 or newer.